CLIENT CASES (JBS)
With the belief that learning can only truly be achieved through application and experiencing cause and effect, we have built Qubit, a classroom accelerator
- Education has seen a growth in the use of technology in the classrooms.
- However, it’s still being used passively; to gain information rather than applying it.
- The current classrooms allow for only one source of information, the teacher.
- The current Education System does not have a full-blown application methodology. This results in children remembering a topic, learning enough to pass the test and just maybe retain some of the knowledge.
- The problem is children spend their early years in school not knowing why they are there, or how to apply the knowledge they gain in their lives.
The NUAT Solution
- We have built a classroom accelerator, to help teachers give their students a medium to apply the knowledge that is being shared.
- Qubit is built in Virtual Reality giving children the medium to apply their knowledge, learn through application and interact with their virtual environment to solve problems.
- Qubit immerses student in the topics they are learning so that they will retain the information and have experience in executing it.
- Qubit is going live in Jumeira Baccalaureate School by May 2019