CLIENT CASES (Kidzania)
Learning how to suture wounds, provide first-aid, and even do a complicated surgery, this game allows 4 players to learn together.
- KidZania has an operational medical training and surgery exercise for their visitors.
- Given the repetitive learning exercises, repeat visitors would get bored.
- It proves difficult to understand without execution. However, this was another challenge as it could not be done in reality by kids.
The NUAT Solution
- We built a 4-player Surgery Game in Virtual Reality.
- Kids learn to suture wounds, basic first-aid and more, by application on a virtual human being with virtual tools
- The game is easily upgradable at a fraction of the cost of a new set-up, for new content and more learning material.